lovesarmad
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

lovesarmad

www.lovesarmad.yoo7.com

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
lovesarmad
المدير العام
المدير العام
lovesarmad

عدد الرسائل : 44
العمر : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2008

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run   Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 25, 2008 9:05 pm

A paparazzi photographer claims that Paris Hilton and Benji Madden ran over his foot early Friday morning outside of Foxtail nightclub in West Hollywood.

“The allegation has been made and we are investigating it,” L.A. County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore tells CelebTV.com.

“A hit-and-run criminal report was made this morning by a male paparazzi. [He was] taking pictures of Paris Hilton and a gentleman named Benji Madden and as they were driving away.”

According to Whitmore, the pap claims that Hilton and Madden drove over his foot around 1:40 a.m. The photographer filed his police report at 5:30 a.m.

”The victim went to a local hospital and he was treated and released,” says Whitmore.

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run Parisbenji_310_m2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://lovesarmad.yoo7.com
lovesarmad
المدير العام
المدير العام
lovesarmad

عدد الرسائل : 44
العمر : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run   Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 25, 2008 9:05 pm

thanks
https://lovesarmad.yoo7.com
nono
مشرفة قسم
مشرفة قسم

عدد الرسائل : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/04/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run   Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 25, 2008 9:37 pm

شكرا
COOOL GIRL
مشرفة قسم
مشرفة قسم
COOOL GIRL

عدد الرسائل : 28
العمر : 28
الموقع : coool-coool.ahlamuntada.com
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/05/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run   Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 21, 2008 8:44 am

thank you
http://coool-coool.ahlamuntada.com
soso
مشرفة قسم
مشرفة قسم

عدد الرسائل : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/04/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run   Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 23, 2008 4:40 pm

thank you

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Accused of Hit and Run
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
lovesarmad :: صور الفن و المشاهير :: مشاهير اجانب-
انتقل الى: